I am in an unusually good mood tonight. Here are five things that are making me happy right now.
1. My new dress. It’s exactly what I had in mind for my Belle costume (see below), and also works beautifully on its own for a night out.
2. Camomile tea with apple and cinnamon. This smells like autumn – I love cinnamon, especially with apples, and this makes me feel ready for Bonfire Night and scarves.
3. New boots arriving tomorrow (hopefully to appear in a post of their own tomorrow) from Next. Finally a pair of go-with-everything winter boots!
4. My gorgeous, lovely and wonderful boyfriend, who’s currently being ever so supportive about my play. He never fails to cheer me up if I’m down, so imagine what he does to me when I’m already in a good mood! (Plus he bought dinosaur cookie cutters. I mean, wow.)
5. For the first time all day, I’m warm. It took two pairs of socks and holding a mug of boiling water, but none of my fingers or toes feel like they’re going to fall off.
I hope you’re having as nice a night as I am 🙂