I’ve been meaning to review this for a little while, but I got distracted by how much I like Lush’s 9 to 5 cleanser, forgetting just how much I love this cleanser! Boots Botanics is a range which was developed with Kew Gardens to harness The Power Of Plants (oooh), and the All Bright Gentle Cleansing Cream contains hibiscus to brighten and gently exfoliate.
There are five great points about this cleanser, and as far as I can see, no negatives!
1) It smells absolutely incredible. It’s a very light, creamy floral, but the scent doesn’t linger, so you don’t need to worry about people smelling your face! It’s just a nice little addition that really makes cleansing seems quite pampering.
2) It has no parabens. I don’t normally worry too much about the chemicals in products (despite being a Lush addict), but it’s nice to know that this is better for your skin than some cleansers.
3) It removes all my make-up with no issues, and even manages my eyeliner without stinging. It’s a good consistency, a thickish liquid rather than watery or creamy.
4) It’s really easy to use. I can’t be faffing with all these wash-off balms that require you to use flannels and muslin cloths and all sorts – you just whack this on a cotton pad, then follow with toner. Simple.
5) It’s £3.99. For 250ml. At that price, what’s stopping you trying it?!
Have you tried anything from the Boots Botanics range? I’m definitely going to try some of the other All Bright bits, when I’ve finished my spending ban and my current skincare stuff!