I take a lot of books on holiday!
When on holiday, I usually read at least a book a day – there are no distractions like work or the internet so I can read to my heart’s content…
This year, I’ve got:
- Babel 17 by Samuel R Delany
- The Chronicles of Amber by Roger Zelazny
- The Man Who Rained by Ali Shaw
- Diving Belles by Lucy Wood
- You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me by Sarra Manning
- Nocturnes by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Peony in Love by Lisa See
And these three on the Kindle:
- The Magician King by Lev Grossman
- The Way of Kings Book 1 by Brandon Sanderson
- The Summer Book by Tove Jansson
(plus a couple of rereads in case I run out…)
What are your summer reads?