Wow, do I feel loved! First the Liebster award, now the Versatile Blogger award in the space of a couple of weeks! A massive thank you to PearlsnHeels for nominating me – you should check out her blog too for all sorts of tidbits of make up and beauty awesomeness.
- The rules are that you must post the award, and who nominated you for it on the post!
- You have to give 15 awards to 15 other bloggers that really deserve to receive it.
- Then post 7 amazing things about yourself, what makes you and your blog special!
I’m really not convinced I can think of 7 more interesting facts about me, but here goes…
- I feel twitchy if I set my alarm clock to any number other than one that ends in 0 or 5. I just couldn’t wake up at 6:47, it has to be 6:45 or 6:50.
- I really hate dyeing my hair – I love having different colours, but I hate the actual application of it!
- My favourite number is 56. I don’t know why.
- I wish I could play the piano. Boyfriend plays really well and it always makes me jealous!
- Having neatly painted nails makes me feel calm and happy, but at the moment, all my nails are too short to paint 😦
- I love Doctor Who and have a TARDIS phone case.
- I once skived off school to meet John Barrowman. I bumped into him in W H Smiths after the book signing and told him I loved him and he said ‘I love that you love me!’.
I nominate 9 people, rather than 15:
Playing with Fashion – An array of lovely style posts.
Kingdom of Tides – I love how Niina can swap between beauty, lifestyle and photography posts completely seamlessly.
Designtrolls – beautiful home and lifestyle inspiration posts.
Buttons and Birdcages – Miche has such an eye for the versatility of clothes, it’s fascinating.
Lead With the Hips – there’s a bit of everything here, and it’s all good!
And Katie – over on blogspot, there’s a lot going on, and Katie’s blog is very awesome.
Glamburger – I love L’s posts on Korean cosmetics, and her recipes are gorgeous.
Storybook Apothecary – there’s a wonderful array of reviews on Tianna’s blog!
Tea Party with Alice – Alice’s blog is a great mix of lifestyle and beauty and all sorts.
And anyone else who wants to do it – let me know in the comments if you do it!