The lovely Hannah, who blogs over at A Day in the Life of a Northern Girl, nominated me for another Versatile Blogger Award! I met Hannah at Laura’s blogger meet up in London last month, and we got on like a house on fire, so I’m really pleased she likes my blog – you should definitely check hers out if you like great informative posts and pretty things!
This is an award given to bloggers who inspire you, and you’re supposed to nominate 15 people, but I feel like I’d rather give it to a few who I love rather than searching out tons for the sake of it. Then you have to find 7 facts about you – I really think at some point I’m going to run out of facts!
- I am currently in my final year at Oxford, studying Classics (mostly Latin literature and Roman history in the first century AD).
- I am excessively flexible – not hyperflexible, but nearly. Despite this, I still can’t do yoga.
- I’m a big fan of Shakespeare, and am trying to get to see all of his plays on stage before I’m 30. This weekend, it’s Richard II with David Tennant!
- My favourite scents are rose, honey, violet and spiced apple, in that order.
- My favourite form of procrastination is showering/bathing – if I can’t do my essay, at least I can be clean!
- I have four library cards for different areas, not even counting my Oxford student card which lets me into all the academic libraries…
- Ummm…. I love Lush? That’s not exactly news… But these facts are so hard!
Now for the nominations:
- Always Unpresentable
- Through the Looking Glass and Down the Rabbit Hole
- Topknots and Polka Dots
- Late Night Nonsense
- Bridgett’s Beauty Blog
So thank you Hannah! Hope you enjoyed reading my not-so-interesting facts!