The lovely Sheen over at Golden and Sheen nominated me for an award last week – the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I’m aware I’ve not been too inspiring lately, what with all my huge absence, but nonetheless I’m very flattered, especially since I think she’s so awesome. We met at a blogger meetup earlier this year, and got on really well, so definitely go and check out her blog! Thanks Sheen!
You need to nominate ten other inspiring bloggers, and, you guessed it, think of more facts about yourself! (I think I’ll nominate 5, so I’m focusing on people that really do inspire me – hope that’s okay!). So, on with the facts!
- I find it really hard thinking of facts about myself…
- I’d rather drink hot chocolate than tea or coffee.
- I’m writing my thesis at the moment, and I’m still excited by the topic!
- I have been with my lovely boyfriend for two years and eleven days.
- I really hate being cold!
- I own way too many scarves. Sometimes I wear two, if it’s very cold.
- I’m currently trying to work out what to do with my life after graduation, which is a bit scary!
And the bloggers I would like to nominate are:
1. Gillian at Always Unpresentable – our blogs are of a similar age and she’s been a great blogging friend, inspiring me to keep going!
2. Grace at That Grace Girl – I love the simplicity of her blog and the sleek photography.
3. Maya at Playing with Fashion – I wish I had half her style.
4. The wonderful lady behind Every Day In A Dress – a project I wish I’d thought of!
5. Miche at Buttons and Birdcages – she has so much crafty talent!
And that’s it. Thank you so much to Sheen for the nomination, and I hope this has given you all some new reading material!