I’ve been nominated by a whole bunch of lovely people for the Shine On award, so thank you very much to the lovely Sunny from Mia Bella Beautopia, Sue from CatsHoliday, Laura from Style Breakdown, and Sarah from thelifeandliesofsarah!
Here are the rules!
– Display the award logo to your blog.
– Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
– Share 7 random, interesting things about yourself.
– Nominate bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post.
– Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
So, I have to think of more facts about me!
- I’m definitely a cat person.
- When I go in a clothes shop, I always gravitate towards the most ridiculously sequinned item. I don’t do anything with it, just point it out.
- I’m still in love with both my thesis topics, even though I’m getting close to finishing them. This is apparently weird.
- I’m a big fan of Patrick Wolf, and nicked his set list when he last played in Oxford (after the show!). It’s now framed on my mantelpiece.
- I’m still scared of the dark. At 21.
- I’m currently wearing pyjamas (although this post is scheduled, so who knows if that’s true when you’re reading) with owls on.
- I struggle to get to sleep without listening to Sherlock Holmes audiobooks or to Cabin Pressure, which is the best comedy programme in the world, and you need to listen to it (the first episode is on Youtube).
And now for the nominees! I’ll do them all by blog title, since some people don’t use their names…
- Always Unpresentable
- The Friday Girl
- Buttons and Birdcages
- Plastic Bows
- Through the Looking Glass and Down the Rabbit Hole
- Manchester Flick Chick
- Sethir’s Shinies
- Kingdom of Tides
- Makeup for the Inept
All of these are lovely blogs and bloggers, so do check them out. A huge thanks to everyone who nominated me for the Shine On Award, you’re all lovely too!