So, I was recently very kindly nominated for another Liebster Award by two lovely bloggers, Ellie from theellieraeraeblog and Katie from A Circle of Beauty. Both these girls are relatively new on the blogging scene, so you should definitely go check them out!
I’m going to skip doing the facts, because as you know, I hate doing them, and also, I don’t want you to get too bored!
Just one quick note – I appreciate every award that is given to me so, so much, but I feel like I’m getting a bit too old for the Liebster award, which is intended to highlight new blogs with fewer followers. I love that you’re thinking of me, but I’d rather you saved the nomination to support someone newer if you can find them! 🙂
Still, on to the questions!
- What made you start a Blog? I can never really answer this satisfactorily – I had blogged before, elsewhere and on other subjects, and thought, why not?
- What are your Top 5 essentials that you can’t live without and explain why? Um, air, water, food, sunlight and sleep! Just kidding, I’ll answer properly: concealer, because of my dark circles; eyeliner, because it brings everything together; body butter, because my skin is so dry; hair serum, because I am a fluffy beast; tweezers, because I am secretly Wolverine.
- What is one thing that you absolutely hate? When people don’t RSVP to events!
- What is your favourite Maybelline Baby Lips? I’ve never actually tried one! I like the look of the peach-flavoured one, though, I love peach!
- Would you rather shop in Superdrug or Boots? If you don’t shop in either,then choose two other shops! I’d rather shop in Boots, because the brand selection is better (unless I’m on a budget, in which case Superdrug).
- What is your most favourite Post on your Blog? I love doing empties posts and finally clearing out the bag of rubbish!
- If you could meet another Blogger, who would it be and why? I’d love to meet Maya from Playing with Fashion, because she inspires me with her style and she seems absolutely lovely!
- What is your most loved makeup item and why? Probably my Naked palette or my collection of Urban Decay eyeliners – they’re such good quality and so beautiful!
- What is your favourite Clothing and Beauty Shop/Store? My favourite clothes shop is Oasis, but I rarely shop there because it’s so expensive! My favourite beauty shop is Lush!
- What is your Favourite Scent or Perfume? It changes all the time, but at the moment, Nina by Nina Ricci.
- Lastly, Are you Following my Blog? I am!
- What is your favourite beauty broduct? Since I’ve answered for make up above, let’s go with favourite skincare product, which is the Boots Botanics Rosewater Toner.
- When did you start blogging? In September 2012.
- What is your number one tip for someone who has just started blogging? Take good, clear photos!
- What is your favourite makeup brand? Urban Decay, definitely – for high street, probably Bourjois!
- If you got the chance to go on holiday anywhere,where would it be and why? I’d take a tour of Italy, and stop off at lots of little places as well as Venice, Rome, Milan, Florence, Pisa – I’ve been on a similar trip before, but only for 10 days and it was over too quickly!
- If you had £100 to spend, what would you spend it on? A combination of books and clothes, I expect.
- What is your favourite book? Difficult to say, as always… Today let’s go with The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss.
- What is your favourite nail polish for spring? I’m loving A England’s Dancing with Nureyev, which will be up on the blog next week!
- Who is your favourite blogger and why? Such a difficult question! I’m a bit in love with Essie Button.
- Would you rather go shopping for fashion or beauty? I’d prefer to go shopping for clothes, it’s way more exciting! I tend to know what I want when I buy beauty products, whereas I browse much more for clothes.
- What is your favourite quote and why? “Always wear your invisible crown.” It’s a reminder to stay graceful and confident.
So thank you very much to Katie and Ellie for these nominations! Because I’ve done one of these quite recently, I’m going to cheat on the nominations part and just nominate a few people…
Here are your questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. Is there one product you can’t live without?
3. What make up have you got on right now?
4. What is your favourite perfume?
5. What product is highest on your wish list right now?
6. Describe your perfect weekend?
7. What is your favourite place that you’ve visited?
8. Best and worst thing about blogging?
9. What song will be the soundtrack to your summer?
10. What is your favourite type of post to write?
11. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Keep in touch by following me!